What's a good 32'' 1440p display?

seiyafan

Weaksauce
I am looking for a 32'' 1440p display under $800, (4K seems still too expensive, unless a 4k TV happen to offer better viewing experience then I may reconsider) what's a popular choice here? It's mainly for general viewing, less for gaming.
I was looking at Asus PB328Q, it has good reviews with some reports of bad quality control, but it seems pretty common these days. I wonder if there are other choices. Thanks!

AOC and Benq have them as well.
I think you'll be fine with 1440p on a 32in at approx 25-32in away.

you got the Samsung S32D850T , BenQ BL3200PT, Crossover 32s, Crossover 32ss , Hp Envy 32. There are a few out there. If your not gaming much...a lot of people do love the 32-40in 4k monitors. a lot of info out there already. Good luck

I like my BENQ. Wish they had a G-SYNC monitor in this size! I would love that. I tipped my toe in searching a bit, realize they don't have them, and seen some ultrawides etc that might not be bad. Anyway, I like the BENQ and this size enough, I won't scratch my GSYNC itch.

The benq is awesome but there is a bit of luck of the draw of a panel lottery with the one you get. I got lucky and got a perfect pristine screen on my 2nd panel. The 1st panel had some vertical banding issue. If you do a search of this forum you can find a 40 page thread about the 32" 1440p benq panel. Good luck.

Back