• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What would you suggest?

Skas730

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
77
So I've got my rig built after about 5 or 6 months of research, and the windows 95 speakers that I'm using right now are not working out for me. I have an awesome computer held back by speakers imo. I'm not really sure about what speakers to pick up. I would like to keep it under 100$. 5.1 surround sound speakers are what I am looking for. I would appreciate any suggestions or help you can give me in picking some out.
 
You can get Half decent Logitech for that price. X-530's 5.1 set, 75 Watts. You may want to consider soundcard aswell. They sound very nice for the price your paying.
 
Back
Top