• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What would you get??

MoFo

Quakecon Guy
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
677
I have read the sticky but still have no idea what to get for cpu cooling. I am not going to overclock, yes I know a sin :) Looking for very good air cooling.

Here is what I have

4000+ Clawhammer
MSI K8N SLI-F


thanx
 
Back
Top