What would you get with $100? Help me with my birthday list!!

elkizzler

Limp Gawd
basically my birthday is sunday and my parents just informed me they don't know what to get me, and i can't think of anything too interesting, i'm a gamer so i mostly would want pc stuff, my setup so far is

E6400
Asus p5B
7900GTX
2 Gigs of DDRII Gskill
and like 800 gigs of HDD's

some sound card

or a nice headset

or a new keyboard/razer mouse/whatever mouse

or... an aftermarket cooler for the processor

or a new case

or... thats all I can think of

I've got a zboard and a razer, needing a new headset and maybe a soundcard would work, thanks! keep ideas flowing

I've got to go with the sound card idea. I'd suggest a set of Sennheiser CX-300 canalphones to go with a new sound card...mine sound wonderful. Or whatever type suit your fancy, but I really really like my CX-300s and they won't break the bank of your present purchaser. That way they can afford even more presents :D .

nice set of speakers

some games to go with that nice rig

water cooling

thats all i got for now

Are you looking for hardware for your pc or games (like this forum would imply)?

Game-wise go get Never Winter Nights 2 and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos

those two are at the top of my list (and sadly they're both 49.99)
but check out gogamer.com for some nice deals on pc games, they've got some pretty sweet stuff for pretty cheap.

If you're looking for hardware, I'm gunna agree with either a new sound card and headphones or a nice case.

Razer Mouse
Sennheiser headphones
Logitec webcam
Icemat or Steelpad mouse mat
5.1 or 7.1 surround sound speakers

this has gotten more attention than i thought, i actually have a 5.1 set of logitech's, xifi sounds promising, thanks keep em comin

hmm..your set up kicks ass man i dont know what else to say other than what others have..
what monitor do you have? maybe put it towards a better one?

or how about you invest it in phantom entertainment, since their doing oh so well :rolleyes:

well... i got a 360!!! i asked for all this small stuff and my parents went crazy! thanks for the suggestions, xmas is around the corner!

dont get the usb cooler. It doesnt do a thing because so little of the drink touches the cooling surface. besides that.....who is going to leave their coke out long enough that it would get to room temp? mine dont last 5 mins.

2006266758885392532_rs.jpg

+
2006290224047153973_rs.jpg

ftw :D

I <3 Microsoft

They can make my children for all I care! Anyone wanna trade a 7600GT for some xbox 360 stuff, sayyyy a vga cable!

well, you could get yourself 7950 GT TDH (extreme)
you could lower your HDD to say... 400GB (i don't think any1 really needs more than that)
instead of aditional 400 GB of HDD you can buy 2x 1gig of RAM instead of 1x 2gigs (works quite faster) or an additional 1gig of RAM( with those 2 gigs)

One expensive hooker, or many cheap ones.

Seriously though, Spider man pyjamas, or the bed sheets, you decide.

A few shares of stock. So, that way, two years from now, you have something to show for the money instead of some outdated hardware that you hate.

lol, hookers and stocks, hmmm what about stocks in hookers, do they have anything like that, hookers will always be popular

elkizzler said:
lol, hookers and stocks, hmmm what about stocks in hookers, do they have anything like that, hookers will always be popular

I know in some countries they have they're own union so why not stocks?

Back