What would you buy?

CyberKP4

n00b
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
48
Currently I'm running a GTX 690 video card pushing a single Dell u2711. IPS use to be important for me for photoediting but not so much anymore. I've really gotten into computer gaming and I want to do a 3 monitor setup.

If you were buying today, what monitors would you go with and why?

I'm willing to go with either 24" or 27" screens, but I'd like to have the ability to mount to a single stand.

Also, the smaller the bezel the better.

And go!
 
PLP with a 30in in the middle and 20in 1600x1200 monitors on the sides, imo looks the best.

Finding good 20in monitors on the sides are a pain...(for me at least).
 
nVSurround doesn't support PLP. If you plan on gaming on all 3 monitors you should get 3x27" (3x30" if you're flush). Tyke Supply sells monitor stands big enough to hold 3x27" on a single pole.
 
Back
Top