- Joined
- Nov 12, 2002
- Messages
- 4,905
Well I gots about $400 to spend on pc upgrades
I mostly game (CS: Source, HL2, NFS2U, UT2k4 ) listen to music surf the web and some photo shop...
I have a 17" LCD Hitachi with 1280x 1024 native resolution with 16ms response time and i play all my games at native resolution
Cs source runs fine @ native LCD resolution with all the details on hig without AA/AF and I get 75FPS on the VST Test
So what would be better for me a DFI Lanparty w/ 3400+ Newcastle or a Saphire X800Pro and mod it into a XT ?
The Video card is about 80$ more and it not guranteed to unlock the extra pipelines..
So what do u guys suggest ?
I mostly game (CS: Source, HL2, NFS2U, UT2k4 ) listen to music surf the web and some photo shop...
I have a 17" LCD Hitachi with 1280x 1024 native resolution with 16ms response time and i play all my games at native resolution
Cs source runs fine @ native LCD resolution with all the details on hig without AA/AF and I get 75FPS on the VST Test
So what would be better for me a DFI Lanparty w/ 3400+ Newcastle or a Saphire X800Pro and mod it into a XT ?
The Video card is about 80$ more and it not guranteed to unlock the extra pipelines..
So what do u guys suggest ?