• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What would my perfect case be?

monst0r

n00b
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
51
For a while now I've been wanting to do a brand new build, and I was almost certain that I would use the Lian Li V354 once I heard about it (and saw it), but I'd like other peoples opinions on the matter. It will be housing a mATX mobo, i7 with a decent OC, 5870, and other essential components. I don't need more than two HDD bays which most offer so that's negligible. I would consider not using an ODD if it impeded me too much as well. The choice would be pretty straight cut and dry, but the thing is that I would like to have enough space for at least 360mm of radiator within a decently SFF case. What would my options be for this? I just love having a small little killer of a system. I'm not against modding the case if need be; I would actually prefer it since i plan on making it look presentable. Also, I'd like to stay well under 200USD, that would be my maximum. What's your opinion?
 
Back
Top