• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What would be a better oc platform?

Gaming + price = AMD

Video encoding and weird shit like that = intel,

gaming + price I think beats out intel by 2x fold value wise.

I'll be getting an AMD setup, DFI infinity, 2x512mb bh-5/6 and mobile 2400 + water
 
Well, since you added price in there... I'd imagine the AMD is somewhat cheaper then the intel.

Since your on a budget apparently go with AMD. I personally wouldn't but ya know, I'll an intel fanboy until AMD actually has something that I see greatly beats out intel's offerings.
 
Back
Top