YARDofSTUF
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2001
- Messages
- 1,469
Need a new block, think I may move to an eheim pump too, have a hydor now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Erasmus354 said:If you want pretty how about the nickel plated brass topped AquaXtreme MP-05 SP. It performs close to the storm, but has that shiny "bling bling" factor some people adore.
Top Nurse said:So where did you get the info that it performs pretty close to the Storm?
Erasmus354 said:If you want pretty how about the nickel plated brass topped AquaXtreme MP-05 SP. It performs close to the storm, but has that shiny "bling bling" factor some people adore.
http://www.dtekcustoms.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=154
LOL.....Lee finished that review last week and I posted it the thread for the MP-05 ...........Talonz said:http://www.systemcooling.com/cooltechnica_aquaxtreme-11.html
http://www.systemcooling.com/cooltechnica_aquaxtreme-12.html
It gets the closest of any block I know of
Earp said:Yeah, the storm would be the best, but what are you replacing?