What was your largest WU?

berky

2[H]4U
Just to see how big of WU's people are doing, (and if they're paying attention to them) i figured i'd start this post.

Before today I was doing mostly all 500 whatever's per WU, but today, I got one that is 2500 :eek:

so, my largest is 2500, what's yours?

I just got a p257_RNA_linker2 1515 18.00 104.83 100 GROMACS

Talk about chewy......damn 104.83 points.

BillR

Originally posted by BillR
I just got a p257_RNA_linker2 1515 18.00 104.83 100 GROMACS

Talk about chewy......damn 104.83 points.

BillR
Give us some frame times on that baby - note it's due in 18days, just like the ones next to it for half the points!

Speaking of chewy proteins... remember when you UD guys had those BIG ASS anthrax protiens or whatever that took FOREVER?

FOLD ON!!!

Originally posted by turmelle
Not sure what you're referring to. There's steps and frames with F@H.

Generally the more proteins the more steps. The largest I've seen is 2.5 million steps.

http://folding.stanford.edu/psummary.html

This is what I was referring to:

Pic

I looked at the stanford page you linked to and i really don't understand what all that crap means :)

Gnewbury

About 17 to 18 min per frame, but this is on a 3.2 Intel running two clients. Don't think that will help you much. If I hit one on another machine I'll give you better times.

BillR

I have had the same wu as BillR a p257_RNA_linker2 and it took 11.5 minutes per frame on an xp 1700 oced to 2200mhz(11x200).

T-3

Originally posted by berky
This is what I was referring to:

Pic

I looked at the stanford page you linked to and i really don't understand what all that crap means :)

Oh. I've never actually seen the graphical client in action. Guess we're in the same boat. Lol

Anyhow that page lists all the proteins currently being worked on. Click on the descriptions to see what the goal of each one is. Like project 610:

"This project studies the behavior of one part of the p53 protein. p53 is a tumor suppressor protein whose disfunction is implicated in over 50% of human cancers. A series of other projects in combination with this project may shed light on the process by which four copies of p53 come together to form the active complex. "

Originally posted by turmelle
Oh. I've never actually seen the graphical client in action. Guess we're in the same boat. Lol

basically, when i get to 2500, i will finish that WU. which is why i referred to the WU as 2500 "whatever's" in size, because i don't know what that really means.

Originally posted by T-3
I have had the same wu as BillR a p257_RNA_linker2 and it took 11.5 minutes per frame on an xp 1700 oced to 2200mhz(11x200).

T-3
So by my rough calculations you are getting 38ppdg.
Not bad!!

Get it right.

I've done two of them.
Took me 19.75 hours at 2 Ghz.
104.83/19.75/2*24=63.

More like 60+ PPDG....:D
I think Stanford made a mistake but its the protien to fold.

Luck........:D

Back