What vsync to use in-game when using Nvidia adaptive

I like the look of the adaptive vsync - if I want to use this do I set the in-game option to vsync enabled or disabled?

not matter if are disabled or enabled, Nvidia control panel will override any ingame Vsync setting. according to several people its better to keep it disabled to avoid any kind of issue.

apparently it doesn't work so well anyways so YMMV at least I have a buddy who is pro Nvidia and Intel hates radeon/AMD for no other reason then they are not l33t enough for his $, he tried A-Vsync in many games with a 60Hz and a 120Hz 1080 1440p respectively and said it ran very poorly in all but Crysis 3 modded.

Actually in poor optimized games.. it work just great offer a really smooth gaming for example in Darksiders 2 wich have Tons of Frame rate drop..

but in this case what would the difference be between this Vsync and standard did you do a comparison?

but in this case what would the difference be between this Vsync and standard did you do a comparison?

the diference in stable games its null.. i''ve tested on i think all of my games Ingame Vsync, Control panel Vsync, And Control Panel A-Vsync. so far the only games that show so kind of weird issues was Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and the witcher 2. in certain drop moments when it go up again its if like the Adaptive Vsync take a bit of time to stabilize at 60FPS and show for 1 second like 61-62FPS causing a slight Tearing for that instant moment.. if the game its poor coded like New Vegas are some instances where the frame constantly go 60-40-61-50-59-60-45-48-62 more or less in that repetitive frecuency every time it reach 61-62 cause tearing because the changes between 60 and below are so fast.. but i noticed only in those games

Back