• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What voltage do I need for my CPU??

J

jayDSM

Guest
I have a Barton 2600 333 fsb curently at 187 fsb anything after that has ransom restarts. MY question is what should I turn the voltage up to to make it stable? Also what should I set the multiplier on , currently it is on auto? My goal is to get it to 200 FSB if I can.

xp2600 @ 2.15 ghz @ 40 C
voltage core - around 1.6
multiplier - auto
 
Back
Top