What VoIP progeams do you use? Is there any better that ventrilo?

wedoe21

Limp Gawd
I'm using ventrilo to talk with my dad and brother. We are having a little trouble adjusting the volume levels. You have the ability to adjust your input and output levels across the board but not for individual connections. My brothers volume is a little too loud and my dad's volume is a little to soft but its the best setting I can get. Are there any other progs out there that you guys use and like better?

I'm using ventrilo to talk with my dad and brother. We are having a little trouble adjusting the volume levels. You have the ability to adjust your input and output levels across the board but not for individual connections. My brothers volume is a little too loud and my dad's volume is a little to soft but its the best setting I can get. Are there any other progs out there that you guys use and like better?

Right click on someone in Vent, then go to Miscellaneous, then Special Effects. In there you can adjust the volume for that specific person. I use Vent and Skype.

Right click on someone in Vent, then go to Miscellaneous, then Special Effects. In there you can adjust the volume for that specific person. I use Vent and Skype.

Damn I gotta try that out! Didn't know that was an option.

Holy crap was i drunk? Did I really say "is there any better that ..."? Man I'm not even trying any more. Thanks for putting up with my stupid grammar. Thanks for the help Justin that was exactly what I needed.

Edit: progeams. Wow i'm lame.

Back