What video capture card?

Trooper4985

Limp Gawd
What is a good vid capture card for recording TV (Digtial) and from my mini-vhs camcorder (RCA plugs). I don't need anything professional... just ripping music videos and saving the occasional summer excursion or stupid pet trick.

I'm getting a 9600XT so the AIW cards are not an option.

Thanks.

I know you said you're getting a 9600xt, but if you haven't gotten it yet, you might at least consider a 9600 Pro AIW. It's doubtful you'll notice any difference between the two when it comes to gaming, and the AIW is only about $25 more, considerably less than the ATI tuner card previously mentioned which costs $78.

Plus you'll have everything in one card, which is nice and simple, and you'll have a higher resale value when it's time to upgrade.

Once again, I'm not trying to talk you into anything, just wanted to present an alternative viewpoint.

Originally posted by EnderW
I know you said you're getting a 9600xt, but if you haven't gotten it yet, you might at least consider a 9600 Pro AIW. It's doubtful you'll notice any difference between the two when it comes to gaming, and the AIW is only about $25 more, considerably less than the ATI tuner card previously mentioned which costs $78.

Plus you'll have everything in one card, which is nice and simple, and you'll have a higher resale value when it's time to upgrade.

Once again, I'm not trying to talk you into anything, just wanted to present an alternative viewpoint.

yeah .. AIW cards are really sweet !

Back