• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What USB mouse?

You can get the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer for $20 + shipping at Livewarehouse and IMO its the best mouse out there!
 
Go to those computer stores and find the kind designed as Logitech mice. :)
I got one for about $5 but its got a PS/2 head.
 
I just revieved a MS intelliemouse 3.0 in the mail today from ebay for 10 bucks. I'm loving it!
 
I like the Logitech USB optical wheel mice, they are $14 at Office Depot.
I've got 4 of them, they work great, feel good, and are cheap and reliable.
 
For under 20 bucks you can't beat a cheapo microsoft optical usb mouse.

You can get them on fleabay for uner 10 bucks probably.
 
Back
Top