• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What to use for transaction?

Sireal

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
98
I have a matching pair of raptors and a nas box I want to sell but unfortunately I'm a little reluctant to sell via the internet due to scammers and less than scrupulous individuals. What would be the safest way to handle the exchange of funds/items
for both parties involved? I'm not out to screw anyone over but don't want to get shafted either.

Thanks in advance.
 
Selling things definitely gives you, as a seller, an advantage because YOU get paid first (typically, at least). Paypal is a good way to go but some prefer money order over Paypal (for various reasons). Your chances of getting screwed while selling things is slim as long as you hold up to your end of the deal. It's the buyers that really have to worry, I think.
 
Back
Top