Currently have a 5850 and really have no issues with it but the upgrade bug has bit.
I only use 1 monitor so dont think I will ever run dual cards but I may add a 2nd monitor for work. Mainly play BF3, WOW, Skyrim, Diablo 3 when it hits. Tempted to jump to a 680 but not sure if that would be overkill. When is the rest of the 600 series(660. 670) going to launch?
Rest of my system:
i5 2500k
Asus P8P67 Pro
8gb Kingston HyperX
I only use 1 monitor so dont think I will ever run dual cards but I may add a 2nd monitor for work. Mainly play BF3, WOW, Skyrim, Diablo 3 when it hits. Tempted to jump to a 680 but not sure if that would be overkill. When is the rest of the 600 series(660. 670) going to launch?
Rest of my system:
i5 2500k
Asus P8P67 Pro
8gb Kingston HyperX