Hi. I'm looking for a replacement for Logitech ultra-X keyboard.
I've used 4 or 5 of those since they were released. I currently have 2 (home and office), but one is just dying and I can't get a new in any way anymore.
I would like to find a decent replacement, can you please help me find it? I believe I'm not the only one in that situation.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- A full-size, desktop keyboard, with separate cursor keys and numpad.
- Regular key setting, Insert above Delete, Two Control keys, Two Alt keys, two Windows keys etc. No Fn keys, or at least Fn key in a not-easy-to-mistype poisiton. No weird "let's put this key here" ideas.
- Caps lock LED
- Wired or wireless
- Backlight doesn't matter.
- Scissor mechanism, or island-type (chiclet).
- Quite silent.
I've used 4 or 5 of those since they were released. I currently have 2 (home and office), but one is just dying and I can't get a new in any way anymore.
I would like to find a decent replacement, can you please help me find it? I believe I'm not the only one in that situation.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- A full-size, desktop keyboard, with separate cursor keys and numpad.
- Regular key setting, Insert above Delete, Two Control keys, Two Alt keys, two Windows keys etc. No Fn keys, or at least Fn key in a not-easy-to-mistype poisiton. No weird "let's put this key here" ideas.
- Caps lock LED
- Wired or wireless
- Backlight doesn't matter.
- Scissor mechanism, or island-type (chiclet).
- Quite silent.