• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What To Do?

theseeker

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
2,245
I have been using 30" displays for a few years and I love them. I am considering moving to Surround and I would like your input on the pros and cons, or suggestions.
I have the firepower and I am also considering upgrading my 3 580's to 3 680's and upgrading to IVY (3770K) from my 990x.
TIA
 
Back
Top