Hey,
I have two blue 12'' cold cathodes and im not sure what i should do with them. My side panel isn't transparent, so i don't see much of a point in putting them in there, i know there is a clear side panel for my case, but i already went through trying to order it and long story short, i am unable to get it delivered to my address. I also don't have the space or tools to go about cutting my own window in my current side panel.
So, what should i do with these two 12'' cold cathodes?
I have two blue 12'' cold cathodes and im not sure what i should do with them. My side panel isn't transparent, so i don't see much of a point in putting them in there, i know there is a clear side panel for my case, but i already went through trying to order it and long story short, i am unable to get it delivered to my address. I also don't have the space or tools to go about cutting my own window in my current side panel.
So, what should i do with these two 12'' cold cathodes?