• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What to do with Kandalf?

WipeoutFTW

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
357
Hey guys, I just got a Kandalf LCS (really nice case imo) and I want to do something to it to add a little customization. Im not entirely sure what to do. I was thinking of etching something into the glass window or something but its still up in the air. Anyone have any ideas?

11-133-024-05.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133024
 
Back
Top