Hello all..
Long time reader.. first time poster..
Here is my dilemma..
Long story short.. I have a antec aria complete except the side pieces .. and a Shuttle SB75g2 system..( pent 2.8c, 250 gig hard drive and dvd writer )
I have been thinking of building a Home Network Storage computer..
My original thoughts were to try to adapt the shuttle MB and power supply into the aria chassis ( more room.. )
I would have to fabricate a new "cover" for the aria case as the side pieces got tossed by accident ( my wife cleans to much ) ..
soo.. I am looking to you guys for some ideas.. I love some of the mods that are created here.. I am relatively new to modding but anxious to get started..
I am thinking of using black acrylic to make the case.. and some amber lights.. maybe a amber "glow pad" under the case..
I am thinking of using amber lights due to the fact that they arent used much.. Just trying to be a bit different..
Does anyone have any ideas.. ?
Input is greatly appreciated..
Long time reader.. first time poster..
Here is my dilemma..
Long story short.. I have a antec aria complete except the side pieces .. and a Shuttle SB75g2 system..( pent 2.8c, 250 gig hard drive and dvd writer )
I have been thinking of building a Home Network Storage computer..
My original thoughts were to try to adapt the shuttle MB and power supply into the aria chassis ( more room.. )
I would have to fabricate a new "cover" for the aria case as the side pieces got tossed by accident ( my wife cleans to much ) ..
soo.. I am looking to you guys for some ideas.. I love some of the mods that are created here.. I am relatively new to modding but anxious to get started..
I am thinking of using black acrylic to make the case.. and some amber lights.. maybe a amber "glow pad" under the case..
I am thinking of using amber lights due to the fact that they arent used much.. Just trying to be a bit different..
Does anyone have any ideas.. ?
Input is greatly appreciated..