What To Do During Tech Support Calls

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Consumerist says they’ve found a way to endure long hold times on tech support calls but I warn you, this video is terrifying and may be disturbing to some of our younger readers. You’ve been warned:

hide yo kids, hide yo wives and hide yo husbands cuz perv man is raping everybody in that office

Here we see the average white male in his natural habitat...if we watch closely we can even see his mating dance.

I read that originally as "What the tech support (agent) is doing while you are on hold". ;)

Am I the only one who for a brief moment thought that might have been Steve?

(not a knock on Steve, haven't seen a pic of the guy since the pics of his car was shown off, but I thought I remember him looking a bit like that? Well, maybe minus the dress shirt and khakis...)

If he trips on those boxes and clutter while he's prancing around, can he still claim workers comp?

not a knock on Steve, haven't seen a pic of the guy since the pics of his car was shown off, but I thought I remember him looking a bit like that? Well, maybe minus the dress shirt and khakis...
stevedancing.jpg

http://www.****************************/vacation_pics/thumbs/vaca15.jpg

Mmmmm.. separated at birth perhaps?? :p

I was thinking of the developers developers developers sort of Steve:D

(not a knock on Steve, haven't seen a pic of the guy since the pics of his car was shown off, but I thought I remember him looking a bit like that? Well, maybe minus the dress shirt and khakis...)

You arn't the only one. For a minute, I started thinking that was Steve with a haircut and a clean shave.

LOL, I'm surprised the guy shooting the vid was able to keep quiet until the very end. He failed the (new) insanity test! :D

For some reason I assumed that this would be a video of the people DOING the support.

If it makes you feel any better I quite often have to walk around my desk, play with pens or surf the web while talking to customers about stupid problems that I can't possibly fix with software/hardware we don't support.

Back