Feb 14, 2004 #1 B bleed3r Limp Gawd Joined Jul 30, 2003 Messages 391 the guy took the plastic sheets out of his kb and made them into some plexi with cut out holes for quick touch precesion im thinking about something of the likes, just wanting to see it again, but I have my own ideas
the guy took the plastic sheets out of his kb and made them into some plexi with cut out holes for quick touch precesion im thinking about something of the likes, just wanting to see it again, but I have my own ideas
Feb 15, 2004 #2 B bleed3r Limp Gawd Joined Jul 30, 2003 Messages 391 anyone? i only looked at it sometime during the week and I duno what it was...
Feb 15, 2004 #3 X xonik [H]F Junkie Joined Jun 20, 2001 Messages 10,318 Are you sure you're in the right forum? This sounds exactly like what you're talking about: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=47448&page=2&pp=20
Are you sure you're in the right forum? This sounds exactly like what you're talking about: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=47448&page=2&pp=20
Feb 15, 2004 #4 B bleed3r Limp Gawd Joined Jul 30, 2003 Messages 391 ok thx thats it, must've been linked from someones thread here then, or maby I'm just mistaken