What t1i combo?

The cheaper one only cause it's cheaper. All those accessories are crap and I would just go with the bare bones kit and buy what you need. Those two spare lens are crap. The bag, Memory cards and Tripod will cost you about the same separately but you will get better quality parts.

The cheaper one only cause it's cheaper. All those accessories are crap and I would just go with the bare bones kit and buy what you need. Those two spare lens are crap. The bag, Memory cards and Tripod will cost you about the same separately but you will get better quality parts.
well i figured the lense things are crap but the cheapest ive found it is like 830 for just the camera and lense. I figured i could get a few more things for cheaper.

Be careful here bro. Both of these operations look shady at best. Classic bait and switch shops. Search reseller ratings and hit up sites like, dpreview, nikonians or POTN. Doesn't look good. These cameras are most likely imports or gray market and I didn't see anywhere that these 2 shops were authorized Canon resellers. So forget about about getting any warranty work done by Canon.

Do yourself a favor and stick with the known reputable online shops. Adorama, B&H, Roberts Imaging, Calumet are all good places to start.

Be careful here bro. Both of these operations look shady at best. Classic bait and switch shops. Search reseller ratings and hit up sites like, dpreview, nikonians or POTN. Doesn't look good. These cameras are most likely imports or gray market and I didn't see anywhere that these 2 shops were authorized Canon resellers. So forget about about getting any warranty work done by Canon.

Do yourself a favor and stick with the known reputable online shops. Adorama, B&H, Roberts Imaging, Calumet are all good places to start.

Anyone have any experience with regal camera? They have it brand new for 753. Found it on bing

Last edited:
I would Highly recommend you buy off Amazon rather then ebay. I purchased my t1i off ebay, found out the seller was a crook and it took me months to get a rebate. When I researched some more, I discovered that most ebay sellers ( especially the ones that offer those huge combo packs ) don't do straight business.

Back