• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What stepping I7 920 from Newegg?

wildzcardz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
374
I was wondering does anyone know what stepping I7 920 fron Neweeg they sell, is it the CO or DO?
 
I can't imagine that they would have any C0 left given the popularity of the chip, but you never know for sure.
 
OK, I guess I will try them, anyone know any cheaper place with DO by chance? I bought one of Ebay new but they seller has not responded to me at all or has he shipped.
 
Well I do not have a store near me, I live near Seattle, WA. Sucks... good deal too.
 
Guaranteed D0 stepping at MC, I've bought 5 in the last 6 months, and they were all D0. Also, they let you look at the steppings before you get it. Message me if you want to work something out, I can go pick one up for you.
 
Guaranteed D0 stepping at MC, I've bought 5 in the last 6 months, and they were all D0. Also, they let you look at the steppings before you get it. Message me if you want to work something out, I can go pick one up for you.

I know the policy is one per customer but you've had no problem getting 5 in the last 6 months? I wonder how long they'd let you space out a purchase. I know they wouldn't let you buy like 10 in one purchase but I wonder how they define one per customer.
 
Back
Top