What software will do this??? Need help quickly...

Lyquist

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
3,368
I need some freeware software that will take a track from a CD and rip it to wave and put it on my harddrive. I know that iTunes will do it, but I don't want to have this in my iTunes folder at all. Can someone recommend me something? Preferably free if you don't mind.
 
I think I figured it out. I downloaded Audiograbber and it will do what I need without messing with my iTunes directory.
 
I actually recommend Exact Audio Copy (EAC). More complex, but more configurable and offers better quality rips by default.
 
EAC is a good one to make sure you get the best extraction possible. CDEX is also a great one. It is freeware and very easy to use. You said you found another tool but check these out just the same they are awsome tools and can never have too many tools in the tools box:)
 
I will use AUdiograbber and EAC for this kind of thing in the future. I needed it for a gospel guy that I will be recording soon.
 
Back
Top