• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What software do you use for mp3s?

compslckr said:
makes me sound n00bish, but i really like itunes, the interface is really nice looking, and the search works great and it makes integration with my ipod really easy. just plug it in and it autoupdates all my music for me. good stuff if you ask me :)
How do you skin itunes?
 
WinAmp 5.1. Because I think this skin will match any desktop/wallpaper I could ever throw at it. :p

065710_desktop.JPG
 
have you tried Creative Mediasource that comes with your sound card? Even though people tend to crap on Creative software, it is not a bad piece of software.

It is what I use. I rip to lossless wma though if that matters.
 
I'm too lazy to use anything but iTunes nowadays. Several years ago, when I actually was interested in the intricacies of computers, I used WinAmp 2.80. I sort of want to try FooBar though, just to see what it's like.

Dark Assassin
 
I use xmms. It's kinda stoneagey, but it does just what I want. Though I'm really looking forward to a stable release of BMPx.
 
Foobar nets me 1.2mb usage when minimized, 3.4mb when up. That's one of my main reasons.
 
Back
Top