• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What socket is my CPU?

Jrmicon

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
1,095
I just got a great deal on a Dell XPS system but i'm curious as to what socket my CPU is. Dell says it's a T but that means nothing to me since i've never seen that before. Here is the info I got from CPU-Z

Family F
Model 3
Stepping 4
EXT Family 0
Ext Model 0

From what I could find on my lovely friend Google that means it is a 775. Is that correct?
 
Yeah, i'm an idiot, I was running version 117 and it didn't know what I had so I just got verson 126 and it told me. . . . . SORRY
 
Back
Top