What smart phone to get on Verizon?

Kirika

Gawd
Looking to upgrade from my 5 year old LG EnV. The camera broke and the down on the dpad is sort of not working from playing too much Tetris.

Has to be on Verizon. I hate AT&T my brother has an Iphone 4 and I can't call him he either doesn't get the call or gets it dropped. Have to text my brother to get him. Tmobile is also crappy in the NY/NJ area I had a sidekick cool for texting and aim terrible phone. Friend in NYC has an iphone on tmo and I can't call him either have to text him too. Evo 4g with swype is awesome I tried my friends and like it a lot but its sold out everywhere anyway. I don't like Sprint and their $10 Evo surcharge on principle either but this might be an option if there aren't any others.

I tried the Droid X and the large screen and swype is nice but I found it less responsive and kinda clunky compared to the Evo and the Incredible. Screen also wasn't as nice as the Evo 4g. Maybe if they rooted this and you could put a custom rom on it that wasn't so laggy I'd get this but wait you can't cause it has an encrypted boot loader.

Incredible I just couldn't get used to the touch screen. Mistypes galore. Droid X and Evo 4 g's larger screen make it bearable for me. Its also sold out.

Droid 2 is supposed to be out soon but will it also have the laggy crappy motoblur and the encrypted boot loader too? It has a keyboard but I hated the keyboard on the original droid so didn't get it.

Samsung is releasing a Galaxy S variant for Verizon with a 4 inch screen, this might be the ticket as I like bigger screen and hopefully it won't be so laggy or at least be able to load a custom rom to get rid of the bloat.

What do you think?

Mx X in anything but laggy. Try resetting one of the store phones. Hold the power down and shut down then restart.

nuttin wrong getting a droid 1! has all the features of the newer phones... just 20% (20% less speed, 20% less screen size) but you can have tons of fun rooting it.

Wow it sounds like you hate all Android phones. My friend has a X and it is anything but laggy. And 2.2 will be sure to make it even faster. The keyboard on the 2 will be a bit different and supposably better than the first Droid so don't be so quick to dismiss it. The longer you wait for the Fascinate, which will probably be a great phone, the bigger the chance of Verizon putting down the tiered data plans are.

my new every 2 is up in 23 days. I want to get rid of my BB storm.

Torn between the incredible and the moto-x droids. I'm not a moto fan, but technically the phone is superior. But with phones, paper specs don't always mean much of anything. Which of the two is a better phone?

DROID 2 is coming out soon. If you want a physical keyboard, wait for that.

Main differences between the Incredible and Droid X:

Inc: AMOLED / SuperLCD Screen
Droid X: Larger LCD
Inc: HTC Sense UI
Droid X: Ninjablur
Inc: 8GB Internal Memory
Droid X: 8GB Internal Memory + 16GB mSDHC

I have an Incredible, and my sister and step dad have the Droid X. I much prefer my Incredible for its screen. AMOLED is just sex, unless you want to use the phone in direct sunlight a lot. I really prefer Sense UI to anything else, and the size works great for me with a case on it. I don't like the styling of either phone, but my case makes up for it.

Droid X also supports Swype (not sure what that is)
has about 65% more battery life according to the specs.
Records HD videos, and has image stabilization (if digital then no real advantage here)
Accepts up to 32GB in additional memory
Has an HDMI port
Supports tethering (not sure I would use it since my laptop is broken)

Battery life is important to me, but I don't understand why you prefer the smaller screen because I have not sceen the droid-x in person.

Swype is a keyboard type. Look it up on Youtube.

The Incredible has the ability to turn off 3G (haven't figured out if you can do it on the Droid X) so I keep it off except for when I'm expecting something or I'm near an outlet anyway.

The Incredible is rumored to get an update for the same videos as the Droid X. Both phones accept 32GB mSDHC cards. If you're going to be showing off pictures and videos on your HDTV from your phone then the HDMI port is useful, if not, it's worthless.

You pay per month for tethering, which both support, and with an Android 2.2 update both will have WiFi hotspot.

I promise you the Droid X has digital stabilization. I prefer the smaller screen because it is a superior technology. If you've never seen an AMOLED screen in person, go look at a Zune HD.

Androidforums.com says that Android 2.1 can't format the card, but if you format it in Windows it will work. Android 2.2 is going to fix it for devices other than the Droid X. Are you even going to spend $200 on a memory card?

Bottom line, walk into a Verizon store and play with the Droid X. If you like the huge screen, buy it. You're overcomplicating it.

my new every 2 is up in 23 days. I want to get rid of my BB storm.

Torn between the incredible and the moto-x droids. I'm not a moto fan, but technically the phone is superior. But with phones, paper specs don't always mean much of anything. Which of the two is a better phone?

IIRC the droid x is only superior because it has a front facing camera and 1-2 more mics. The 720p that the droidx has over the INC will be no more once froyo is released (which will be in another week or so) because a 720p video upgrade OTA is also being released with froyo.

To the OP, get the INC, it really is the BEST smartphone for vzw atm. If you want to wait then wait till nov, dec to see what the new line of phones vzw has in store. I'm sure they won't vary too much from the INC though.

EDIT: Forget to mention that the x has HDMI out also, but ask yourself honestly how often you would use that.

Droid X front facing camera? You're confusing it with the EVO.

The main seller for me is the AMOLED screen, but if you're not a stickler for display quality, then maybe Sense UI will sell you. I have played around with my family's Droid X's, and there are SO many features missing that I'm used to having with my Incredible that are part of Sense. They're little things, but they have drastically changed the way I use my phone in a great way.

DROID 2 is coming out soon. If you want a physical keyboard, wait for that.

Main differences between the Incredible and Droid X:

Inc: AMOLED / SuperLCD Screen
Droid X: Larger LCD
Inc: HTC Sense UI
Droid X: Ninjablur
Inc: 8GB Internal Memory
Droid X: 8GB Internal Memory + 16GB mSDHC

I have an Incredible, and my sister and step dad have the Droid X. I much prefer my Incredible for its screen. AMOLED is just sex, unless you want to use the phone in direct sunlight a lot. I really prefer Sense UI to anything else, and the size works great for me with a case on it. I don't like the styling of either phone, but my case makes up for it.

The great thing about Android is that much of the negative points can be changed by the end user..

Inc: AMOLED screen no longer offered
Droid X: Ninjablur can easily be replaced with something like LauncherPro which is faster and much more functional
Droid X: Sense graphical elements can be added by using LauncherPro plus and Beautiful Widgets
Inc: 8 gb of internal memory but can be supplements with a 16GB mSDHC

In short: Buy the phone that you like and feels better in your hand/pocket!

You're absolutely right, you'll be tough pressed to find an Incredible with an AMOLED.

Alternatively, you could wait for the Galaxy S phone with a 4" SuperAMOLED screen. That seems like it would be the best of both worlds without sense.

Tmobile is also crappy in the NY/NJ area I had a sidekick cool for texting and aim terrible phone.
What do you think?

Oh man... T-mo in the NY/NJ area is so terribad. I have a few friends on T-mo and they're actually happy when they get their texts "only" 30 minutes after I actually sent it. To any other carrier it's nearly instant. A few times it took my text to them 4-6 hours. It's pretty hilarious when I text that I'll meet up with them in an hour or two and I still beat my own text to them.

Fascinate, if it is anything like the Vibrant or Captivate (which it should be, but somewhat better), would be a fine phone. Fewer features than other phones but I find it to have fewer flaws than others (responsiveness of the Droid X, lack of battery life of the Incredible, etc.). It's a solid phone.

Droid X's issues may be solved with Froyo though, whereas the missing features on the Fascinate/Captivate/Vibrant will never magically pop up since they are hardware (lack of second mic for noise reduction, lack of LED flash for Cap/Vib, no HDMI).

Incredible is also a fine phone with better software, however I would suggest investing in a bigger battery and/or external battery charger. You can get up to 1750mAh batteries without having an extended backplate. If you don't care about the ridiculous girth, you can go all the way up to 3500mAh. In comparison, the Captivate has a 1500mAh battery, the iPhone 4 is 1420, and the stock Incredible has a 1300. Both my brother and I can last two days without recharge on his iPhone 4 and my Captivate. The two girls I know who have the Incredible can't last a day without recharging, however they're pretty hardcore with the usage. Still, mAh for mAh, same use for same use, I still find my Captivate and my brother's iPhone 4 significantly more power efficient out of the box than an Incredible with major tweaking.

Oh man... T-mo in the NY/NJ area is so terribad. I have a few friends on T-mo and they're actually happy when they get their texts "only" 30 minutes after I actually sent it. To any other carrier it's nearly instant. A few times it took my text to them 4-6 hours. It's pretty hilarious when I text that I'll meet up with them in an hour or two and I still beat my own text to them.

Fascinate, if it is anything like the Vibrant or Captivate (which it should be, but somewhat better), would be a fine phone. Fewer features than other phones but I find it to have fewer flaws than others (responsiveness of the Droid X, lack of battery life of the Incredible, etc.). It's a solid phone.

Droid X's issues may be solved with Froyo though, whereas the missing features on the Fascinate/Captivate/Vibrant will never magically pop up since they are hardware (lack of second mic for noise reduction, lack of LED flash for Cap/Vib, no HDMI).

Incredible is also a fine phone with better software, however I would suggest investing in a bigger battery and/or external battery charger. You can get up to 1750mAh batteries without having an extended backplate. If you don't care about the ridiculous girth, you can go all the way up to 3500mAh. In comparison, the Captivate has a 1500mAh battery, the iPhone 4 is 1420, and the stock Incredible has a 1300. Both my brother and I can last two days without recharge on his iPhone 4 and my Captivate. The two girls I know who have the Incredible can't last a day without recharging, however they're pretty hardcore with the usage. Still, mAh for mAh, same use for same use, I still find my Captivate and my brother's iPhone 4 significantly more power efficient out of the box than an Incredible with major tweaking.

With normal usage I last usually about 5 hrs with my inc. That's with the 1300 mah battery of course.

Samsung Fascinate
This is what I am waiting for.. but the wait is getting annoying. Verizon hasn't given a release date, and given the last couple of launches I don't have faith that I'd be able to get one sooner than a month after the release anyway.

Thanks for the advice.

schizrade
I'll try resetting a store Droid X next time I go into the store. I don't think resetting it will help much as I played with it release day and it just felt less responsive then the Incredible next to it. The camera on the Droid X is pretty slow feels slower then my 7 year old point and shoot.

ebs5049
Actually I like the Evo but not willing to switch to crappy Sprint for it. I'm used to the EnV keyboard so I having a hard time getting used to touch screens. The bigger ones like Evo or Droid X with Swype are better. Why doesn't Verizon have the Evo or something like it. I'd get that. I like the Evo as a phone just hate Sprint.

Lanx
I was going to get Droid 1 despite the crappy keyboard but Chinatown is always sold out they have an attractive package where the Droid 1 is already rooted, over clocked and comes with a whole bunch of apps and games including emulators for PS1, SNES etc and tethering along with a cool joystick controller add on. Tried my friends Droid 1 and it was pretty awesome. It had swype installed, PS1 emulator with FF7 and FF Tactics on it, wifi tethering working and it ran faster then a Droid X. I want to get one but they sell like hotcakes and sell out the day they get more in. No reserves either its annoying. Been trying to get one for awhile now and no luck. How hard is it to just root the Droid 1 phone and get and install all the stuff they have yourself? Guess I don't get the cool controller add on.

ComputerBox34
Can you get rid of Ninja blur and Droid X slowness? If you could I'd consider it. The camera is crappy and I like the screen on the Evo and Incredible much better though. Guess you can't have everything.

Samsung Fascinate looks cool but when is it coming out? No second mic might be bad as far as speakerphone usage which I tend to use quite a bit but Samsung as nice screens.

Don't know if I can wait till Nov or Dec. I want to have it for my upcoming vacation and old EnV is sort of dying. Camera broke, some buttons are not working and the battery dies really quick now. It goes from 2 bars to just dead all the time.

I'll be looking at the Droid 2 on August 12th. Hopefully the keyboard is better then the first one and they get rid of the Ninjablur garbage. I like stock Android better.

I have sceen the incredible, but not the droid-x.

Seems there is alot of misinformation floating around.

http://www.geeksugar.com/Droid-X-vs-Droid-Incredible-8892870

This site indicated that you can not tether with the incredible, and that it will only support up to 16GB card.

The site is wrong on tethering. You can tether the Incredible to a laptop. I just added the feature to my Verizon account and tethered it yesterday for an extra $15 a month. Tethering isn't available with the original Motorola Droid though.

The site is wrong on tethering. You can tether the Incredible to a laptop. I just added the feature to my Verizon account and tethered it yesterday for an extra $15 a month. Tethering isn't available with the original Motorola Droid though.

Wow, you're the only person I've heard of that actually pays their tethering fee. Tethering IS available for the Moto Droid with the 2.2 update. It has native USB tethering in the network options. I just updated my wifes stock/unrooted Droid Tuesday and saw the option on it. But the native WiFi hotspot/tethering option is not available for the Droid.

But even if the native USB tethering wasn't there, there's still PdaNet in the market for unrooted users and I use WiFi tether (also in the market) on my rooted Droid occasionally too. If you're willing to find a way, you can basically tether with any phone you want. I was tethering with my old-ass LG Voyager (dumb phone) before I got my Droid, though it was a little more unorthodox since it used DUN instead of an actual 3G data connection. It actually worked fast enough though.

To OP though, I'll bet that Droid X you were using was running all sorts of crazy stuff since it's a display unit. Try to get your hands on a clean one and try it out, it's definitely the fastest smartphone available on Verizon right now. There's plenty of other (Android) options as to what fits your needs though.

What type of screen does the current batch of Incredibles get? I heard they aren't using the good Amoled screen anymore? The store demos are old and have the nice screen though.

Unfortunately none of my friends have a Droid X yet for me to try. The store model was pretty unresponsive and I don't like Ninjablur.

From what I understand, the new Incredible screen is a TFT from Sony.

What type of screen does the current batch of Incredibles get? I heard they aren't using the good Amoled screen anymore? The store demos are old and have the nice screen though.

Unfortunately none of my friends have a Droid X yet for me to try. The store model was pretty unresponsive and I don't like Ninjablur.

The store model probably had a bunch of apps running in the background. That's "chalk one" for the iPhone. It isn't going to slow down since you can't multitask :D

Just download easytether lite app. Free tethering. Get the $10 Pro version if you want to be able to do secure http sites. Works great.

ComputerBox34
Can you get rid of Ninja blur and Droid X slowness? If you could I'd consider it. The camera is crappy and I like the screen on the Evo and Incredible much better though. Guess you can't have everything.

Samsung Fascinate looks cool but when is it coming out? No second mic might be bad as far as speakerphone usage which I tend to use quite a bit but Samsung as nice screens.

Don't know if I can wait till Nov or Dec. I want to have it for my upcoming vacation and old EnV is sort of dying. Camera broke, some buttons are not working and the battery dies really quick now. It goes from 2 bars to just dead all the time.

I'll be looking at the Droid 2 on August 12th. Hopefully the keyboard is better then the first one and they get rid of the Ninjablur garbage. I like stock Android better.

Just download LauncherPro for free from the app store and ninja blur goes away as well as the slowness. I've been using since the first week I got the phone and it has been working perfectly.

As far as the droid 2 and ninja blur - it looks like it WILL have ninjablur on it from the leaked pics from Best Buy that I've seen. But like I said - ninja blur is easily replaceable by LauncherPro or any other overlay you wish to use. Phones coming with just the "stock android" OS seem to be a thing of the past. Each respective cell phone manufacturer is trying to angle selling the customer on the "custom" software rather than hardware since most of the hardware is pretty close depending on what time the phone is released.

What type of screen does the current batch of Incredibles get? I heard they aren't using the good Amoled screen anymore? The store demos are old and have the nice screen though..
They will only be using the AMOLED displays on the Incredible. Nothing has been changed and there's no indication it will.

The Sony LCDs are for newer Nexus Ones and HTC Desires. By switching those phones, they freed up enough screens for the Incredible.

I just ordered the Droid-X on friday and it says it will not ship until the 10th.

Should I cancel my order and get the Samsung S Galaxy instead?
http://www.dailytech.com/UPDATE+Sam...nits+Lands+on+Verizon+Sept+9/article19483.htm

I'm in your same boat my friend. I ordered the DX based on the the limitations placed on the Fascinate, and the fact that you'll need to root it to uninstall some of the preinstalled crap, such as Bing search and nav. (not too hard to do, so no real big deal)

But the main gripes are:
2GB internal memory (vs. 8GB on DX, 16GB on other Galaxy S phones)
384MB RAM (vs. 512 on DX and other Galaxy S phones)
No HDMI out (the jury's still out on the microUSB to HDMI deal, but so far it looks like probably not, whereas the Droid X offers native output of your own videos and photos at 720p, and there's an app for $2 that will let you view the whole screen via HDMI output)
No message indicator light (this was actually a big deal for me)
I personally had a craptastic experience with an Omnia.

Anyways, the SuperAMOLED would be great, and the Samsung has a more powerful dedicated GPU than the dedicated GPU in the DX. Samsung's interface adds a bit more lag to the system than Motorola's (ninja blur doesn't seem to affect DX performance at all - about time, Motorola!!!), but the Galaxy S phones are easier to root.

UI scores on both phones with Froyo installed absolutely destroy other smartphones out right now. Both of these phones are crazy fast. And even though the Sammy has the best dedicated phone GPU, the one in the Motorola is still good, and the dedicated cards are going to vastly improve gaming over the rest of the crop of phones out there right now.

The other thing to note, the Droid X 2.2 OTA update should be hitting any day now. I believe some test markets have already been hit, and rooted phones are largely running 2.2 quite well. Samsung's not going to have their OTA update ready until closer to the end of the year, according to current indications. That's the one problem I have with them - slow to support their stuff and update things ACROSS THE BOARD. Blue ray players that can't play new movies, phones and smart phones that sometimes NEVER get updates even related to critical functionality issues (speaking from personal experience with an Omnia.)

If the Fascinate blows my mind and there are things I start to hate with the Droid X while I use it, I will have no problem doing the exchange. And neither will Verizon, either. Just get your Droid, play with it, see if it does what you need. Text should be a hair sharper on a TFT LCD vs. AMOLED, but the difference will be small. Also, the DX has a very slightly larger screen. The only big difference I can point out to you is battery life. In testing reports I've read, and along with what most users have reported (you'll always have exceptions), the Droid X is arguably the battery life champion of any Anroid phone out there right now.

Hope this is helpful. At least you know you're not alone! ;)

They will only be using the AMOLED displays on the Incredible. Nothing has been changed and there's no indication it will.

The Sony LCDs are for newer Nexus Ones and HTC Desires. By switching those phones, they freed up enough screens for the Incredible.

Yeah, they announced that there was a shortage because of the Incredible, but they ended up switching it on other things instead. Had to do a little digging, too, but Monkey's correct.

What's known (if anything) about Verizon LTE rollout?

I'm looking to get a smart phone with Verizion, but I don't mind waiting a little longer if there's something big soon to hit.

I'm in your same boat my friend. I ordered the DX based on the the limitations placed on the Fascinate, and the fact that you'll need to root it to uninstall some of the preinstalled crap, such as Bing search and nav. (not too hard to do, so no real big deal)

But the main gripes are:
2GB internal memory (vs. 8GB on DX, 16GB on other Galaxy S phones)
384MB RAM (vs. 512 on DX and other Galaxy S phones)
No HDMI out (the jury's still out on the microUSB to HDMI deal, but so far it looks like probably not, whereas the Droid X offers native output of your own videos and photos at 720p, and there's an app for $2 that will let you view the whole screen via HDMI output)
No message indicator light (this was actually a big deal for me)
I personally had a craptastic experience with an Omnia.

Anyways, the SuperAMOLED would be great, and the Samsung has a more powerful dedicated GPU than the dedicated GPU in the DX. Samsung's interface adds a bit more lag to the system than Motorola's (ninja blur doesn't seem to affect DX performance at all - about time, Motorola!!!), but the Galaxy S phones are easier to root.

UI scores on both phones with Froyo installed absolutely destroy other smartphones out right now. Both of these phones are crazy fast. And even though the Sammy has the best dedicated phone GPU, the one in the Motorola is still good, and the dedicated cards are going to vastly improve gaming over the rest of the crop of phones out there right now.

The other thing to note, the Droid X 2.2 OTA update should be hitting any day now. I believe some test markets have already been hit, and rooted phones are largely running 2.2 quite well. Samsung's not going to have their OTA update ready until closer to the end of the year, according to current indications. That's the one problem I have with them - slow to support their stuff and update things ACROSS THE BOARD. Blue ray players that can't play new movies, phones and smart phones that sometimes NEVER get updates even related to critical functionality issues (speaking from personal experience with an Omnia.)

If the Fascinate blows my mind and there are things I start to hate with the Droid X while I use it, I will have no problem doing the exchange. And neither will Verizon, either. Just get your Droid, play with it, see if it does what you need. Text should be a hair sharper on a TFT LCD vs. AMOLED, but the difference will be small. Also, the DX has a very slightly larger screen. The only big difference I can point out to you is battery life. In testing reports I've read, and along with what most users have reported (you'll always have exceptions), the Droid X is arguably the battery life champion of any Anroid phone out there right now.

Hope this is helpful. At least you know you're not alone! ;)

Yeah, they announced that there was a shortage because of the Incredible, but they ended up switching it on other things instead. Had to do a little digging, too, but Monkey's correct.

Terrific analysis here. Im also in this boat my NE2 just came up and its either going to be DX or Fascinate for me. Im deciding to wait till next week for all the reviews and to play with the sucker myself. Ive fiddled with the Captivate [its cousin] but surely there will be some differences. The screen is more to my liking on the Sammy and the gpu trumps the DX. Admittedly DX has a tad bigger screen and its still very decent on the graphics end.
Like you said the battery life might be the deal breaker. DX is #1 here. But if Sammy can come close I will probably lean that way.
Some may have seen this graphic:
droidx-battery-win.gif

However, that test wasnt as "fair" to the SAMOLED since it was basically just web browsing and most websites are highly white in color which is the most draining color for a AMOLED to display. Still that is a huge margin between SF and DX.
It truly is almost a coin flip for me and countless others on all the phone forums across the net. Battery life is the only thing preventing me from committing to the SF. Equally true if "normal" usage can make it a day then its a done deal

What's known (if anything) about Verizon LTE rollout?

I'm looking to get a smart phone with Verizion, but I don't mind waiting a little longer if there's something big soon to hit.

You probably wont see a VZW 4G phone before December
Even this beauty is 3G:
img_20100827_130942.jpg

Besides unless you're in one of the 15-20 major metros it will likely be this time next year before you can use VZW 4G service anyway. Myself Im going to get either the DX or the SF in September and then just do my annual upgrade next September to a 4G

You probably wont see a VZW 4G phone before December
Even this beauty is 3G: *snip*
Besides unless you're in one of the 15-20 major metros it will likely be this time next year before you can use VZW 4G service anyway. Myself Im going to get either the DX or the SF in September and then just do my annual upgrade next September to a 4G

I'm in DFW so odds are pretty good that their 4G is going to be showing up pretty quickly.

And... December isn't that far off. I've waited this long to get a smart phone, a few more months isn't much :p Although atm I'm leaning towards getting a Droid X, I'd like to make sure that I wouldn't be better off waiting a few months... and I really tend to like HTC as from what I've seen they seem to push Android upgrades quicker and treat their customers better than the other manufacturers.

Also, do you have a link to any info/rumors on that phone you posted a pic of?

Last edited:
I can't speak to the Droid X other than I thought the thing was massive. I have a Samsung Galaxy S and it absolutely kicks ass.

Good to know (since I know you and I share a similar opinion of the X), I'm getting a new Verizon phone in about a month and the Galaxy is looking mighty sexy

I was hesitant at the saze of the Droid-X as well, however, after dealing with my BB storm for so long I am welcoming the larger screen. The smaller screen is what I probably would not like. I like the better GPU and Super AMOLED screen though, Looked at some videos on you tube and in sunlight performance was not that much better than Droid-X though. I want a phone that is usable in the sunlight. But I also want battery life and good support. Nothing more frustrating than my BB going off and playing music while in a meeting at work, or having ringtones not play when they should. Support is a HUGE factor... So from what I'm reading the Droid-X may still be the ticket for me.

I'd hold off but the touchscreen on my storm is going bad, making it impossible to text certain letters etc. Sometimes it won't work at all. So it's time to upgrade for me, and I'll be upgrading again in 2 years when 4g is more available. I just want to make sure I'm getting the best available phone that will actually hold up for 2 years. Even with my problems i'm having with my storm (I Have insurance but don't want to pay $50 to swap it out when a new phone is only $100 more), its still the best phone I have had, other than some ancient LG phone that had a CCD camera. My last pone before the storm the BT would always crap out on me and stop syncing. It's the little things that can make the difference, not necessarily having the best screen or processor (although they are certainly factors)

Back