What site do you go to

To get the latest game patches? I just built a corei7 system and have about 20 games to install.

So did I. I thought, "Why would it be gamer's hell? Why would that be appealing?"

Then again, gamer shell doesn't make much sense either.

for the longest time I thought it was 'gamer shell' :p

haha. well I always though it was "gamer shell" up to this post :p
I guess I just never payed attention to the name and just accepted what it was. lol
It makes alot more sense as "gamers hell" now.

Using Google I often find myself at gamershell.com anyway. I'm pretty sure their logo is all lower case, so it was always ambiguous in my mind. I didn't know what it really was until I saw it written GamersHell somewhere.

PetSmart's logo is all CAPS on the front of their stores, but it works either way.

+1 for google :), in the end, i go to any place that doesnt require me to sign up for the website. I downloaded a cod4 patch from yahoo once and it was very good download speeds.. Also, for WoW patches, i use this forum i found, forgot what it was, but good download speeds in kind of a p2p format..

BigDownload is a good one too. They're fairly new so they don't have really old patches, but the download speeds are pretty good and I like the site design.

Usually google for patches, but sometimes I go to gameupdates.org to find patches that are >100MB and use a torrent client to download them.

Back