What should i do? Urgent xl2370 - 2333t

Hey friends
Sorry if this kind of topic needs another subforum ,but i'm gonna ask anyway
I bought a samsung xl2370 a month ago I was very happy with it until 2 days ago it started flashing constantly black screen after turning on and using for 30 mins or less. So i took it back to the shop, they told me they are going to give me a new one but it is out of stock but they expect a new batch to arrive in 5 days in the mean time they gave me a opened box 2333t lcd monitor to use until my new monitor arrives.

The problem is, i am using this monitor since 2 days and the picture quality is much better than the xl2370, especially the blacks and skin colors are much better bu it has ghosting problems in games and some backlight bleed from 2 corners which xl2370 didn't have. I use monitor for gaming and videos %50 %50. When i watch movies the 2333t is much better but when i game the movement is much more solid at xl2370.
The normal use text and pictures are also better at 2333t.
I know xl2370 is LED technology better energy using but the blacks and colors are much more vibrant at 2333t.
I called the shop today the price for 2333t is 179$ wheres i paid 369$ for xl2370. Should i go get my new xl2370 or get 2 of these and make dual view for the same price?
Thanks

Back