• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What should I buy?

Nirad9er

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
3,035
Im getting $85 in a gift voucher to use on the Razerzone.com website because I got 2 crappy RMA Lycosa Keyboards that had the same problem.

I already have a Logitech G5 mouse and I just bought a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 to place the Lycosa keyboard. Since Razer basically only sells mainly keyboards and mice, what should I get?

I also have decent headphones so my options are pretty limited.
 
Last edited:
Razer just came out with their new Naga mouse... It's designed for MMOs with all the buttons on the side, but you can really set those buttons to do anything, even if you're not into MMOs. It's wired and wireless w/ a rechargeable battery. Just like the Mamba except with more buttons.

Personally, I prefer the mice from Razer and the Keyboards from Logitech.

EDIT: However, after reading http://www.overclock.net/keyboards/491752-mechanical-keyboard-guide.html I now realize that I don't know squat about keyboards. (or didn't, I know more than I would care to now :p)
 
Last edited:
you could always sell the voucher in the fs/ft section to have cash for something more useful
 
Back
Top