• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What should i buy?

DJS2

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
344
What are the best digital cameras to look at in the $140-$180 range.

I would like at least 6mp, something thats easy to use, and also I dont have the steadiest hands.

Uses:
  • Snowboarding
  • Traveling - Random Places
  • Inside my room
  • ect
 
Finepix F30, best iso performance in its class by FAR. If you're shooting indoors/low light/night without flash, this is the one.
 
how about the F20? the f30 seems a little pricey.

The F20 uses the same type of sensor the F30 does and should be able to cope very well with low light situations.

I have a F30 that I always take with me when snowboarding. I fell a couple times hard with, and even put a dent on the camera. It still working rock solid.
 
Thanks, im really liking the looks of the F20 (and price). Any other suggestions?
 
Back
Top