What rebate

crewzen

Gawd
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
584
HIS graphics keeps not sending my rebates on three cards now.

HIS can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

They keep stating all the info was not there and it was in there and they had the originals.


Well they loose out, The next batch of computers I make up will use Saphire or back to ATI. Maybe even eVga
 
If only eVGA, BFGTech, or XFX made Radeons. :(

I hear ya though brotha. I sent my mail-in rebate form in for my power supply. Never came.
 
Sapphire makes damn good cards and my rebate is in postal land right now :D
 
I'm sorry but I had to LEWL at the thread title. That sucks though man, I'd say go with eVGA ftw. My last 2 cards have been from them and I've never had a problem with the hardware or their customer service. :cool: HIS and MSI suck royally in my experiences (Nv and ATI).
 
Back
Top