what ramsinks to get for 6800NU?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 72990
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 72990

Guest
I have a 6800NU that i unlocked to 16/6 and overclocked to 380/930. It runs perfectly stable, but i thought just for good measure that maybe i should put some ramsinks on it. I went to best buy and they had some BFG ramsinks, but for $15 i figured i could find a better deal somewhere.

What do you guys recommend?

Also, what if i ever need to RMA my card, are they hard to get off?

Thanks!
 
Can I see a picture of a card that looks identical to yours? That would help immensely, since the newer 6800NU's have pos coolers that cover only a tiny bit of the card, instead of the 6800GT cooler like mine has.
 
Interesting. I dont think there's really anything you can get that's better than that, other than the nV Silencer 5. Is the heatsink not making contact with the ram or what?
 
So you want to attatch ram sinks to... that heatsink? I'm not sure you're going to accomplish much, unless the current ramsinks are seperate from the main heatsink and can be replaced. But the ones on there already will perform about as well as what you linked to.
 
Back
Top