what race should i be in wow?

As for the mass generalization???? Half of you idiots just said the NE Rouges are all little kids with no lives. Ive been on my own for 3 years now, get laid proably one to twice a week, diffrent girls on most occasions. Most, but sometimes i stick with one fore a month or two. :) Work for the United States AF as a WORKGROUP MANAGER. Work ten hour shifts. So if that was a mass generalization that the bunches of you are not like me. Then your the queer hypocrytes becuase you just said majority of WOW is a bunch of looser kids. ANd considered majority. :) As for bashing him for knowing he was going to get flamed for what he said. You should just stfu cuase he was the first person in 15 post that said something new that made cents besides NE ROUGES bahhh hahahah hahhahha :(. Get a life. :)

NeverBeGosu said:
As for the mass generalization???? Half of you idiots just said the NE Rouges are all little kids with no lives. Ive been on my own for 3 years now, get laid proably one to twice a week, diffrent girls on most occasions. Most, but sometimes i stick with one fore a month or two. :) Work for the United States AF as a WORKGROUP MANAGER. Work ten hour shifts. So if that was a mass generalization that the bunches of you are not like me. Then your the queer hypocrytes becuase you just said majority of WOW is a bunch of looser kids. ANd considered majority. :) As for bashing him for knowing he was going to get flamed for what he said. You should just stfu cuase he was the first person in 15 post that said something new that made cents besides NE ROUGES bahhh hahahah hahhahha :(. Get a life. :)

*ALERT* Umm...pot calling kettle black */ALERT*

-tReP

NeverBeGosu said:
..Work for the United States AF as a WORKGROUP MANAGER...

Not to go off track or anything but all AF WGMs do is reset peoples passwords when they forget them. :p What base are you at?

NeverBeGosu said:

Wait ... I thought you were trying to prove that you were not immature ?

Tenchi4U said:
hypocrisy : I get laid pretty much on demand (love horny girlfirends), D

:D That made me laugh.

Everquest e-sex talk isnt getting laid.

And the nickname you called your hand (horny girfriend) is cute.

Hate_Bot said:
:D That made me laugh.

Everquest e-sex talk isnt getting laid.

And the nickname you called your hand (horny girfriend) is cute.

God damnit ... did you have to post something so funny just as I was taking a swig of coffee ?

You owe me a keyboard!

bonkrowave said:
God damnit ... did you have to post something so funny just as I was taking a swig of coffee ?

You owe me a keyboard!
If you were taking a whole "swig" of coffee, you're probably going to need the inside of your mouth resurfaced as well.. Unless you like your coffee cold. But I got a good chuckle out of it as well.

bonkrowave said:

You owe me a keyboard!

I REGRET NOTHING!

Genocidal said:
Not to go off track or anything but all AF WGMs do is reset peoples passwords when they forget them. :p What base are you at?
QFT I remember I had to train those tools (when I was a 3C051 in the 690ISS over on Security Hill). They'd always be calling us (the help desk), we'd just SMS (or RD) and fix it. Good times.

Well when you say used to be 3c then you wouldnt know that 3a arnt data management any more :). And as for 3c's com to my base and teach em something cuase they dont know shit. :). But there very good at calling you back in three weeks asking if the problems still there. :)

Back