• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What Psu good for This Setup ? I need A Quick Answer

JKownz

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
1,257
Specs:
DfI Nfroce 3
Amd64 3400 Northwood
1gb Mushkin 2-2-2 Special ram
Nvidia 6800 GT
Western Digital 74Gb 10k 8mb buffer hd
Swiftech Water cooling system on Cpu and Vga ith Swiftech pump.
I got 2 fans on the radiator one on the side window and thats about it.
And im only ocing my 6800 gt to ultra speeds.

I need a answer qucik because my Hd is shutting down on me and might get messed up.

I want a Psu that can do more then just barely metting the requirments, I want some head room.

Plz Give me your opinions on whats best. Thanks for looking and reading :)
 
Everyone seems to be really happy with the OCZ Modstream 520W. It seems like the new standard now for high end power supplies. I'm about to pick one up myself, with 33A on the 12 volt rail, there's definately room for expansion.
 
Yea that Sounds like a good choice. Can't go wrong with a 5 year warranty as well.
 
Back
Top