What program to use to add music to my Sansa Fuze+

Format _C:

2[H]4U
I bought a Sandisk Sansa Fuze+ (The 16GB Model) about a year ago and I was able to use Winamp to transfer my songs but now I am having problems with it (Error in insert with a number code) I happen to like Windows Media Player but it does not support my Flac files and will just skip them when I sync a new list
So people who have a Sansa player and Flac files what are you using to transfer playlists to the player?
I am looking for a program that will support M3U and M3U8 playlists as I already have a bunch of playlists in that format and also is preferably free or cheap (Under $40 USD)

Thanks

Bump. I have a Clip with the same issues. It was supposed to be drag-and-drop, but that doesn't work.

I found a program called MediaMonkey and I installed MediaMonkey yesterday and I am using now. it it is alot better than Winamp and will not skip any files when syncing my Sansa Fuze+

I found a program called MediaMonkey and I installed MediaMonkey yesterday and I am using now. it it is alot better than Winamp and will not skip any files when syncing my Sansa Fuze+

good call...I just saw this thread and my first recommendation would have been MM.
I upgraded to the gold version about a year ago and don't regret it one bit. Being able to
define an auto convert rule when copying music to my iPhone is a huge plus

Back