• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What Power Supply for this system.

USMC2Hard4U

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
6,157
I am putting a system together for myself. I have all the parts just no PSU, I have not selected one yet. What do you all reccommend?

P4 LGA775 3.0Ghz - Plan to OC
2GB DDR2 RAM (4x 512) Plan to OC
ASUS P5AD2 Premium Mobo
4x 74GB WD Raptors (2 Raid 0 Arrays)
1x 250GB 7200rpm HDD
Radeon x800 Pro
Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platnium
Seperate Gigabit NIC
Plextor 12x DVD-RW
4x 80mm Panflo case fans
+ Misc USB stuff, Mouse, Keyboard, USB thumb drives etc..

Thanks
 
Back
Top