What pool do you use?

Kevin5255

Limp Gawd
I've been using Nicehash for a while, but I'd like to try mining Ethereum as well. What pools do those of you with small-scale setups use? Not just for Ethereum, I could see myself switching out of Nicehash for BTC as well.

I tried ethermine.org for ethereum, it pays weekly regardless of your balance, of course it pays more frequently if you're producing more.

I've found nanopool to be reliable, although you must hit a certain amount for pay out.

I use Flypool for Zcash w/ EWBF miner. It's been super reliable for me.. I think I've only seen one brief outage several months back.

supernova for the really small ones. miningpoolhub for everything else (offers auto switch and auto exchange)

Mainly MinningPoolHub, but some of the smaller dedicated pools like this one with zero fees PIRL.SonOfATech for mining PIRL in which you actually can talk to the owner and get feedback can be worth it as well. I also tried ZPool, they seem to be ok but went back to MinningPoolHub. When your pool doesn't have the coin you want to mine then you have to find another is also a note.

I've been on Nanopool for like 6 months so far, they seem pretty legit. You can adjust the minimum payout, with my 6x 1060 rig I'm getting a payout every 3 to 4 days (around 0.05 ETH).

Back