what password manager software do you use (if any)?

darkpark

Gawd
When it comes to saving passwords (windows, online message forums, etc...) I use both firefox (I left it remember) and a notebook that I keep on my desk to store passwords.
I was wondering if there's a more convenient (or hi-tech) solution to storing my passwords. At least I'd like to more easily be able to store usernames and passwords for online message forums. For secure sites such as banks, I'll stick to using my notebook.
So what do you guys use? I'm looking for something that will let me easily access my password from any computer connected to the internet.

I have a USB flashdrive that has a copy of Password Safe on it (and the encrypted password database file). I rarely use it, but it is nice for all those random sites you have logins to.

Very sensitive passwords (banks, credit cards, maybe shopping sites) I still memorize though.

I just memorize everything. Yes, every different login and every different password. I refuse to write them down anywhere as that is not secure. I don't really care what it's for, I will not have them anywhere for anyone to see and I won't let a browser or anything else save them either.

I guess I may just be paranoid. Sure, it's sometimes difficult to remember a password I haven't used in two years, but it eventually comes back to me.

I use keepass

works good for me.
It can be installed on a usb drive and a master unlock file can be generated by moving the mouse around the screen and stored somewhere else (if that makes sense).

Back