What model is this case?

yeah Im pretty sure its an enlight but I cant find the model.

That's quite crazy, man. My last case was the standard midtower version of that very case. It had a "Killer Bee" logo on it. I always wondered the manufacturer of it myself.

There's one last thing I'll ever worry about the answer to...

Dark Assassin

yeah i was asking because I dont have the desire to mod it so Im prolly gonna trade it out for something. (Too big for use in my office) Im gonna do my revolution mod on a mid tower, then I have a medieval mod where Im gonna use another midtower.

I have one of those, at least the smaler version...

I used to have a case just like that (the big one), except it had a big green swooshie thing on the front. I modded it a bit and sold it off. Wish I still had it :(

Anyone know where I can pick one up dirt cheap :)

Originally posted by grjr
mod10.jpg
[/B]

DAYUUUUMM NICE CUTTING ON THAT WINDOW!!!!!!!

lol you want a big brother for it? I'll trade for one of them cheap black compusa cases and shipping costs.

that is prob one of the most generic cases ever, it has been spotted as early as 1994 by me :p

Originally posted by slaya
DAYUUUUMM NICE CUTTING ON THAT WINDOW!!!!!!!

agreed...and for some reason, I LOVEEEE that not so heavy coat of blue in places...GREAT DESIGN! :)

And yes, those Mid-tower cases were pretty damn common...I knew at least a dozen people with that case...:p

Yeah the window did come out pretty good, I drew the cut out on the panle first then I cut it out with a jigsaw but not directly on the line then I finished it off with a grinding stone on a drill to get the edges smooth and straight. Also the paint wasn't intentional. Actually I wanted a solid blue but that's the way it came out for some reason and everyone tells me it looks good that way:cool:

Sorry for the thread jack ;)

I had one of those for about 4 years. Great case at the time. It had casters christ-sakes!... Of course when I took it out to the trash a few months ago I wondered why the hell I ever bought such a huge, top heavy box on wheels :rolleyes:

Damn thing fell over at least 10 times.

Originally posted by grjr
Yeah the window did come out pretty good, I drew the cut out on the panle first then I cut it out with a jigsaw but not directly on the line then I finished it off with a grinding stone on a drill to get the edges smooth and straight. Also the paint wasn't intentional. Actually I wanted a solid blue but that's the way it came out for some reason and everyone tells me it looks good that way:cool:

Sorry for the thread jack ;)

no worries I got my answer already anyways.

Back