• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What microphone? / soundcard

topslop1

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
3,185
I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive but decent microphone to put on my desk. I have sennheiser hd 580 headphones so I don't want or need a new pair of headphones, I just wish that these actually had a microphone on them as well. However, they don't and I need one. So what actually works and is decent?

Also, I'm running on an audigy 2 zs soundcard. For some reason, with Windows 7 the microphone port on this soundcard refuses to work at all. Is there a comparable soundcard to this that won't run me more than say $40 that'll also get the microphone port working?

Thanks guys.
 
Back
Top