• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What % load should I be at max?

InorganicMatter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
15,461
A system I plan to build (just a non-gaming number crunching box) has a power draw of 232 watts (accoring to this). The power supply I have selected is a PCP&C 310 Silencer. That puts me at approximately 75% load on my PSU. I've heard that running at full or close to full load 24/7 will wear out your PSU very quickly, right? If so, will running at 75% all the time catch up to mem, or do I have to be in the 80-90 range? Thanks for the help!
 
Back
Top