• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What LGA 775 Cooler?

Spaceninja

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
2,438
I just got my parts in today, and the stock Intel cooler is junk. Looking for a better cpu cooler. Setup is as follows.

MSI 915P Neo2 Platinum Edition
P4 3.0
1 gig Mushkin DDR2

So I do want to overclock a bit, but I don't mess with it that much. Just want to make sure that the thing will fit before I go out and blow $50 on a hsf that won't work.
 
the asus star ice is a shitty cooler, it performs worse than the stock intel cooler :rolleyes:
 
Jab-tech.com has the xp90 for $24.95. That's twelve dollars cheaper than Newegg.
Leaves enough money to pay for a fan. :)

Peepaw
 
Spaceninja said:
19 views and no one??
See this thread (posted just before yours). That's why I didn't respond in here. I thought you'd look at the other thread since it had virtually the same title and was posted at almost the same time.

My comments hold: the Zalman CNPS7700-AlCu did not work that much better than the LGA775 stock cooler.
 
Back
Top