What LCD setup do you have?

• Total voters

RavinDJ

Supreme [H]ardness

If you don't have the size listed, just pick the closest one. If you have span-view (2 or more monitors), then just pick the size of one of them (if two different sizes, pick the larger of the two).

Just got my Dell 2405FPW today!!! Yay!!! :D :p :)

answer: more than most laptops :eek!:

And you should have enabled multiple answers for those with dual+ setups...
2000FP here.

BenQ FP72G+S, one of the best TN panels I've seen in terms of picture quality.

Ok, I posted 31" or higher becuase I have a Westy 37", 2 Dell 3007WFP's, 2 Dell 2405FPW's, and 1 Dell 2005FPW

LittleMe said:
Ok, I posted 31" or higher becuase I have a Westy 37", 2 Dell 3007WFP's, 2 Dell 2405FPW's, and 1 Dell 2005FPW

Ummm.... where do you get the money for all that? Don't you have daily expenses, like food and water? :D

[/jealousy]

LittleMe said:

sweet mother of all that is good and pure...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I went with the 20" option cos its my main monitor. Also got Sony 26" LCDTV for watching divx, mov, slideshows, etc. Oh... and watching TV :)

Currently a NEC MultiSync LCD1700V (17" TFT), getting old so it will soon be replaced with an Acer AL1916Ws (19" Widescreen TFT). After that i'll start saving for a 24". :)

Mainly use 2005fpw with 2 1704fp's, but do quite often set my rig up on my 42" Panasonic Viera plasma screen for some serious BF2'ing and to put my console !!!!!! mates in their place with Most Wanted :D

Got a generic 26" lcd too but that is shit for the PC....solely satelitte tv and PS2 for that.

i put 31"+ because i've got a Acer AT3705-DTV on order (hasn't been released in N.A. yet...) and should be getting mine in a few weeks...

36" of HDTV goodness, and 1080p aweshum - computer monitor/tv

right now i have a 19" crt...which is beautiful, but i want a bigger screen

Whoa... it's pretty cool seeing a "bell curve" with the peak being at 20"... anyone know what the standard deviation is? :p

Stuck in the CRT world. :eek:

Not because I want to be, but cant afford any LCD's ATM (widescreen's that is :cool: ).

Back