• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

what LCD is better?

dell's moniters are good deals right now... i'd go with them

their computers are horrible but they make a decent LCD
 
IQJUMPuw said:
Learn how to use the search function...
What difference is it gonna make to you if he uses the search or not. No one's making you read his threads. I swear if people didn't do stuff like this, the forums would be a much better place.
 
Not the Viewsonic VX924

I'm thinking of getting this Viewsonic VX2025WM myself

maybe the Dell if the price is right.



Widescreen over regular anyday of the week.
I'm sick of my VX924 and it's 1280 x1024... :p


J32P2006
 
Back
Top