• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What is/was your 9800xt Overclock?

malingjc

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
1,602
Hi all. I just wanted to see what you guys got as far as OCs on your 9800xt's. I put a AS3 on mine since it was rattling when I bought it used. I didn't max it out yet, nor did I get to find the max memory speed. ATITool did the max clock and it was up to 457Mhz and climbing without an artifact yet. I will let it go as far as it can tomorrow.

Anyway, what OCs did you guys get?
 
450/393 with Arctic cooling no artifacting.
Powercolor Radeon 9800XT

Jeff
 
Back
Top