What is true vector service?

HardLiner

Gawd
My firewall popped up and said something about true vector service...what is it? and how do I get rid of it?

by any chance do you use zone alarm ?

it has something to do with that, exactly what i dont know as ZA is a piece of shit, but yea if i recall the vector service is something to do with ZA

it has something to do with that, exactly what i dont know as ZA is a piece of shit, but yea if i recall the vector service is something to do with ZA

yeah actually I do use zone alarm.thanks though

You're kidding right...
ZA is crap ?

Damn, where have I been

if u want a good free firewall get Comodo-firewall. Never had a problem with it (did use Kerio, but started having issues with it and some games)

That site linked above also says ZA is top dog along with 5 + other review sites on the internet.

Which is why I still can't figure out how EVIL-SCOTSMAN said it's crap.

Dude must need some sleep or something

That site linked above also says ZA is top dog along with 5 + other review sites on the internet.

The *paid* version of ZA is top dog; the free version of Comodo supposedly beats the free version of ZA.

I've used Zone alarm in the past, but I purchased a new cpu and it has windows firewall and norton firewall. Which one should I be using (im assuming norton) or should I get comodo? The one thing Im worried about is I never get any notification that something is trying to access the internet w/ Norton windows firewall. With sygate and ZA, i always got notifications and got to decide if I wanted to allow it or not.

To stop TrueVector Service:
Open Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services. Right click on TrueVector. Either stop it or set it not to start automatically, restart the system.

Back